Hello! I haven't posted in a long time! It's Decemeber, and it's way hot! Apprently, it's going to go up into the 90's tomorrow. SHEESH! Geez Louise! Every day around 4-6pm, storms start to form. The sky gets dark, clouds are overhead, the sun disappears. Then you feel the breeze get stronger, the trees begin to sway, the smell of a storm approaching is on the tip of your nose. And then BAM! The storm hits! LIghtning! Rain! Brown outs and fallen treees! And then, within an hour its gone. They're pretty short. Although the rain tonight has been lasting a while, not aas hard, but lasting a bit longer, like 2 or 3hours. Woah.
Yea, John made beef roast for dinner tonight. Took 1.5 hours to bake in the oven. I made Goya spanish rice with egg and canned diced tomatos and chicken stock. John made asparagus and salad. Yum! And he's ben washing up too. Might ave an AMberly (Margaret River) Siraz Cabernet now.
Tea, Australia has tons of Shiraz (Syrah) wine. Ok, JOhn is almost done! I g2g! Bye!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's about TIME you blogged!
I've been waiting! >=|
Post a Comment