Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rugby League Grand Final and 40th Wedding Anniversary

Hello! Went to 8am mass this morning. Nice. Baked some lemon limoncello cupcakes yesterday and brought them over to the parents house after mass. They all loved them. =] Ate cupcakes, sweet bread, biscuits, and thick, rich mudcake and coffee. MAN, too many sweets! Watched the "kids" play this rabbit game on Wii where the rabbits play songs and act crazy and ADHD-like. What a crazy rabbit game!

At 1pm FH and I went to the Apple Tree restaurant to celebrate the parents 40th wedding anniversary. I ate a lamb fillet salad, chicken with mushroom sauce for main, and creamy rich mousse with berry sauce and cream. VERY yummy, but again, too much sweets! And too much food! Very lovely lunch, there was a slideshow and we watched baby pictures of all the kids of when they were little. Watching the slideshow of all the siblings made me sad, maybe because they look so happy. Makes me realize that you don't need superficial materialistic things to be happy. It's amazing what that family does for their parents!

I want to read Dan Browns new book: Lost Symbol. I like Dan Brown's books! =]

Today was the Rugby league grand final, so our house had a party. I hung around for a bit, but I mostly stayed in the room watching junky tv or napping, wasn't feeling very social tonight. They're still playing music right now, a guitar hero song. =]

Tomorrow I leave to Rockhampton! FH makes it hard for me to leave, makes me miss him whenever he says he will miss me. I WAS looking forward to the trip, but now I am scared and afraid that I don't have everything packed that I need...like pencil sharpeners. And I'm worried..that..nobody will want to be my partner, and that I'll do badly in that field mapping project, and the sooner it ends the closer it gets to the due date of the cross section that I haven't started yet!

I like it when the house plays band songs. =] I always like listening to band songs, no matter how 80s they are. =]

I bought a remote control for outlet appliances on Ebay for the AC, so now we can turn the AC on and off with the press of a button! Just like at home, in my old room. *Sigh*

Ok, off I go! See ya!

No comments: