Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Squeaky rat on me

Hello! Squeaky is crawling on me. She is being mostly calm though, not too crazy right now. I ate lots of peanut m&ms tonight. Almost half the bag! ugghh, sickening!

I stayed late at work today, finishing typing up my borelogs so my boss can review them tomorrow while we're driving to the quarry and the sand plant for site inspections. Should be interesting, if I'm awake and not sleepy, like I normally get in the middle of the warm, sunny days.

FH and I rearranged our room! IT IS SO MUCH BETTER NOW! We turned the bed around so that we are facing the tv, (instead of straining our necks to the right), and moved out little drawers and nightstands around. I think this is the way the bed is supposed to be. We get more light from the window, I can actually see the greenery outside, the fan is directly above us, and the we get mroe light from the ceiling light, instead of shadows. And, there feels like more space!! The only problem is that we have to be on opposite sides now. SO UNCOMFORTABLE! since he's a lefty and I'm a righty, everything is always more comfortable with our inferior hands/arms. Holding hands or walking, I'm always more comfortable on his right side, and vice versa.

This past weekend was ok. Stopped in the parents house on Sunday, got some free lunch. Ham and cheese sandwiches. Man, I would have preferred twice the ham and half the bread! But so it goes with a carb eating family. Oy, M&ms make me feel sick and yucky, and like my 10 minute half jog/walk from the bus stop is totally overwhelmed by the yuckiness of chocolate and peanuts... Although, peanut m&ms ARE my favorite type of m&ms. I eat them for my midterms to help me think better. I don't know if it works, but, it was something I've done since freshman year in college.

Also, I've bought some things on Ebay, pretty cool. So, I'm thinking of selling something as well, should work out.

Sunday we made a beef roast and big salad for dinner. We've finished the salad, but there is still some beef left. Mmm, protein. Today, for breakfast I ate 2 eggs..and...some SPAGHETTI!! The kind that comes in a can! Like spaghettio's! WOOT! yummy, but, only a once in a while treat. And for lunch I had salad with beef. And for dinner I had a salmon sushi roll and a beef katsu sushi roll. YUM!

Squeaky is sitting on my tummy, as quiet as a mouse, not movin at all. She is so calm! oh, how she's changed over time! She used to be a wild frantic sort of rat! Nowadays she can be calm if she is hidden, like she is now. =]

Ok, i think i am going to surf the internet some more and possibly play some sims and try to rid myself from disgusting m&m feeling.

I practiced my clarient last night! WOOHOO! Oh yea, and I filed my tax return! DOUBLE WOOHOO! I actually think my practicing really DID make me improve just slightly. =] yea, practicing does make a difference!

Ok, time to go now and pet Squeaky. Bye!

1 comment: