Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another week gone by!

Hello! I've posted an embarassingly bad video of me playing in my concert band for the River Fire Festival and Fire works. Check it out! http://picasaweb.google.com/Dawn.Saepia/2009_09_12ConcertAndRiverfire#5380936746780062082

I also have some other pictures of me: http://picasaweb.google.com/Dawn.Saepia/2009_09_05ANightInIndia#
http://picasaweb.google.com/Dawn.Saepia/2009_09_12RiverFireConcert#

This morning I had a field trip for my structural geology class. We went to a cut in this reservoir area, looked at folds and faults and overturned folds and synclines, etc etc. I actually enjoyed myself there. Drew a map and marked symbols on it.

This past week has been ok. Went to lunch at a pub on Friday as a going away lunch for one of our coworkers. I ordered the 300gm rump steak, ..I only ate half of it, and I smuggled the other half out in lots of napkins. =D

FH and I invited a few friends for Yum Cha last Sunday morning. It was yummy, but too many pork and prawn options. But there were dim sims and dumplings and prawn rolls, yummy chinese food.

Over the week, mainly worked, went to classes. Oh, went out to dinner wed night with John and another couple. Cooked my own steak on an extremely hot stone! Yummy! I also only ate half...but was too scared to ask the lady if they did doggie bags... Drank some yummy champagne. Two of our friends gave me champagne as a b-day present, which is a nice present!

Last night John had a big migraine, so he stayed home and slept in the dark. I didn't leave work Friday night till 7pm. I was getting annoyed at the end, but I had to send the email. Then I watched two movies in a row. Form 8:30 till Midnight. Pleasantville then Pathology with the hero from heroes who is the flying guys brother.

I can't really remember what else has happened this week. I should blog more often. I made FH some scrambled eggs, two corn thins with vegemite and chicken spread, and some black seedless grapes. It was a yummy and peaceful breakfast outside. =]

I think I might play Sims for a bit today. I need to study, but, I'm feeling like I need a break from geology, since I did it all this morning...Maybe I'm thirsty...I need a drink. Lemon water, or decaf tea...

Ok, there's a great big beautiful tomorrow! Just a dream away! See you then!

No comments: