Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend is here!

This past week was good. I took my Structral Geology midterm 2 on wednesday. 3 questions, basic, I knew some of it, and other parts I'm not so sure. Lectures was good. Next week is break, so i don't have to go to lecture next week. Instead I can just work!

I've just been sniping...hehe.

Yesterday, I visited FH at his work after I finished my work. Walked 15 min to the train, then took a 15 min train ride to his work. But I didn't actually get to his office, I went to the car instead, and took a nap. lol. Then we went out to the Regatta to celebrate his coworkers b-day, fun, and goo to socialize a bit, even though I didn't really know them. His work mates are very sociable whereas mine don't see each other after work hours. I guess tha's what goernment is about. And I'm sad about missing the work christmas party!! =[ Oh well, I guess that's the price I pay for seeing my fambily. =]

I bought a new soft satin beige and colors headband today. it looks very good on me, the color suits my skin type. =]

FH took me to sushi train for brunch! SO GOOD! I love sushi train! you just see the food choo choo past you, and you choose what dish you want. IT's my kind of meal. =] And not too pricey either. =] And FREE TEA! Yay!

For dinner, we just cooked some pasta and heated up some frozen veggies and leftover meat flavory sauce. Yummy. =]

Oh yea, and I received my new camera! It is EXCELLENT! i really like using it. =] I haven't posted any pictures up yet, but I will once I have something decent to post up. But, I realy like it. Good quality and nice led screen.

FH is keeping a secret from me, and I'm not quite sure what it is...

Oh yea, and my new diamond ring looks much better than the last one. And feels much better too. =] I'm happy with it. It's still nto exactly how I wanted it, but, I think it'll look good once I have a matching wedding band to go next to it. It's simple. yea.

Ok, I'm going to go play Sims now, or look on Ebay some more. BYE!

2 comments:

Erilynn said...

=D

iclash said...

is fh john?
we both like music too much. i like that.
when you download to ipod, does it cost. save your money.
if john goes around world in 80 days does he stop here?
daddyo