Saturday: Went to a posh and trendy 30th b-day party at the top of a trendy/posh bar on the rooftop with realy big cushions and heat lamps and neon lighting and walls that looked like snow and/or salt. It was nice, free alcohol, and ok cake with small slices, but it was nice. Talked to a few people, and talked to this geologist about being engaged and planning for a wedding. So much to do! But the drinks were expensive man! A bundy and coke cost $8! WHAT A RIP OFF! Anyway, it was nice, but a bit stuffy and, i dunno, grammer-y...fun, but, I enoyed john's brothers party more!
Went to John's brothers 21st party. It was AWESOME! I had such a good time! Soft cool jazz music, played by a pianist and a guitarist. Chatted to some of his siblings, some of his mroe distant relatives/cousins, walked around. Lisa showed me her car. I ate lots of appetizers and chips and crackers and dips, and I drank way too much soda, b//c I was thirsty and didn't want any beer or soda, even though the spatlese fruity white was yummy. Yea, box wine is good stuff!
So, ate some snackies and chatted to lots of people, and people complimented me on my dress/costume I rented at city fancy dress.
Oh, by the way, we arrive to the 30th at 345 and left at 7pm, and there was only APPETIZERS, no real food! And even then, they didn't give us that much. So when we arrived at John's parents house, I was munching away on all the snackies and appetizers coming around. But, MAN, it was SOO MUCH BETTER! I loved theirs so much more! B/c they were hot, coming around every few minutes, feedng you way too much,a nd I knew they were the cheapest $2 appetizer frozen things that his mom was cooking. I felt so happy tere! Being around family, and NOT being around stuffy grammer stuck up people. *shh* We left their house at 1am. Maaaaan, that was sooo late, and John was getting all woozy. So, it was a great time. =D
Oh yea, by the way, I'm getting ma monies! The gov'ment is giving me lots of monies! yaaaaay! Me happy! So, now I'm going to pay by credit card bills, half of it, buy john and myself or 2 nice dinners, and put the rest in savings. Oh, and by take him out to a nice restuarant, I probably mean this place: http://www.brisbanegovindas.com.au/
Well, that's all I have for now. John's hair is wet and he's laying on my lap. The birthday parties were fun times. Today is Sunday, and we have just been relaxing all day. I have been doing the laundry, as I always do on the weekend. >_> Grrr. And the housemates play somewhat annoying music loudly, as they usually do. And Sean played Wii golf this morning. Lol. thats' pretty funny, b/c it brings the boringness to home!
Ok, I'm going supermarket shopping. oh yea, I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT GETTING MY MONIES!! You know why? It's not the fact that it's money, but the fact that I can organize it and put it away, and divide it up into different groups. I really like organizing and planning money stuff. =]
Ok, see ya later!

1 comment:
Dawny's turned into a RESPONSIBLE ADULT!
Oh nooooes! The disease! It's SPREADING
x.x
Post a Comment