Hello there! This is my day. I took the bus to work, as normal, but there was no traffic on the roads. The freeway was pretty much empty., and I thought to myself, why aren't there that many cars today? So, I change to the other bus at Roma St, and as we head towards my work, i notice that all the traffic lights are out. It turns out that energex miust have blown out, or something, and there was no power in that few blocks around my work. How terrible! (or good. heheh) So, there were traffic controllers, there was rubbish and cans and fallen branches and bowls(why?0 outside my building, and I se eno lights on inside. i walk inside, and there' like 2 people standing around and I see the younger geologist there, sick as a dog, at work, wanting to work, but, I think he went home, like everyone did. Man, there was no power, and it was yucky outside, and the streets were still wet and dirty.
But....THERE WAS NO WORK TODAY! YAAAAAAY!
What did I do? I went into the city, bought myself an iced american from Starbucks, b/c that is the only place you can add milk to your coffee. I know right? Why do none of the other coffee shops provide you with milk or cocoa powder? WHY NOT MAN?!
Then I went to fancy dress store, and rented myself a red flapper costume for the jazz-themed party on saturday. I think i will be the most dressed up person there.
Then I went to QUT and studied my minerals. Man, I must have studied for at least 2 hours! But..i think i did alright on the exam. I just need to wait until the marks come out.
Ok, thats all for now, I'm on the phone with john deciding whether we will have dinner out in the city. Ok, see ya!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cocoa powder in coffee, eh?
...weird
You should come home and visit and share a green tea frappe with me at Kinokuniya =)
Post a Comment