Hey ya'll! Just giving a quick update before I go out tonight with some of John's friends. WE're going out into the cvity. Can you believe that we can just take a 20 minute taxi ride to the city? Man, if we were back on LI, we'd have to prepare in advance and take the train or drive and hour to get there. I'm being anti-social and blogging on the computer. On Davey's laptop, in a cool area. On a cool comfy desk, very oogd. very conmofrtable. Much more comfortable than my lousy bed, or that lousy desk with that lousy chair in that lousy room. i like it here much better. Woo!
WEll, I'm a bit shilly. It is Thanks giving time here, in NY terms. It's "autumn" here. Well, technically, winter begins on June 1st. Isn't that weird? SO, the relative temperature here is similar to that of Novemeber in the US. Yea, its chilly, I'm wearing a light dress and I have to put on a light long sleeve shirt to be kept warm. Lol. I can't believe this is considered cold. I'm not even wearing jeans man! WE're going out "clubbing" kinda, or rather going out to the bars. It's kinda weird, I haven't been out clubbing or out in the city for a loooong time, so tonight shouldbe fun, and I like thaty people I'm with..mostly. +p lol. Makes me smile and chuckle.
What else, oh yea! John ad I walked our dog up Mt coot tha this morning! WHAT A COOL THIGN! But John got really tired on the way up, I guess he was exhausted and out of shape and really full and have tea right before we walked up didn't help much. >.> But I'm really glad we did it. i think we might do it again, because it was funa dn strenuous and had a great view at the end. =] yay-zers!
Ok, that's all for this post I iss my family, but aI think wedding plans may be getting closer to completeion. Yay for moms! Ok, see ya'll laterz!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment