Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FFR and too much work

I have re-discovered flash flash revolution!  It's such a fun game!  I logged on to it, and it said I had played 288 games since September 2003.   www.flashflashrevolution.com/FFR_the_Game.php 
Aawww, it''s been such a long time!  And my DDR love has not diminished.  =]

Work hsa been really long and annoying lately, and I have too much work to handle, and I'm not very good at delegating or managing.  Gar!  Yesterday we had a stooopid meeting that ended at 6:45pm!!  OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO LATE!  WHO DOES THAT?!

Today I left work at 6:15, not all that much better...to me that seems really late.  Because by 4pm, the building gets quiet, and you get this feeling urging you to leave and go home.  It's really weird for me to leave that late from work.  I normally don't leave that a;te..  I normally leave at 4:30, but I think for the next 4 weeks I'll be leaving much later.  I have too much work to do.  TOo much to do...and I don't think I'm going to drive much to work anymore.  Driving to work stressses me out.

Oh, I was thinking a few things today as I was logging:

1. When I heard the Killers, I think of my sister.  I think of sitting in the car with her and Dad and listening to the Killers on the radio and Erika being excited that it comes on.

2. I like the song that Fred Astaire sings and dances to ocalled Dancing Cheek to Cheek.  =]  I like singing it.  It is so soft and lovely an fills me up in side.  =]

Oh yea, MY IPOD WORKS!  YAY!  I haven't been able to get it to work in a while, but it finally started charging and now I can listen to my songs.  Yayzers!

Ok, I went to sleep last night at 12:30 and got up at 8am.  Iw ent to sleep late becuase I was workign on my mineralogy report that is due tomorrow.  So I should probably finish working on it and finish it off....and maybe have enough time to play FFR.

Ok, see ya!

1 comment:

Erilynn said...

I think Cole Porter wrote that song.
Also, meh @ FFR =p

*hugs* =)