Yo! So we went to oan engagement party last night. It was very nice! Oh, I've uploaded some more pictures and videos onto my web album. It';s the newest online website that I'm using for my pcitres. AHEH...HEH. I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE UP MY MIND, CAN I.? *Ahem* Reminds me of someone I know....
YO! CHECK IT OUT! <-----Click link there to see awesome pictures. (By awesome I mean, going to be awesome.
OH YEA OH YEA OH YEA!!! I BOUGHT MYSELF A PLANT YESTERDAY!!! =]]] Meeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Me so happy. yaya! It's so cute. SO cutesy. I LoOve My new cutesy plant! I'ts a succulent, and is low maintenance, ideal for the Australia climate. It's whitish greenish with a frosty sheen to it, and it looks like knobs of beans sticking out, almost like a big mushroom patch, full of almond shaped mushrooms. IT'S MY NEW FAVORITE PET! Beats those rats. J/K My rats are still cute! Getting stinky poo-filled tails, but still cute. BUT, they're learning not to poo when we put them on our bed. Squeaky only pooed on our bed once last time! YEAH! But...it was a nasty wet big loong poo. That's the trouble with rats getting bigger. The bigger they get, the bigger their poo gets.
OK, John is out of the shower. I'm going to get our bags ready, pack the last minute things, and GET GOING!
LET'S GET OUTTA HE-A!

1 comment:
so we keep you up late, eeeeeyyyyy.
plants don't poo so you know what i would do.
pop b l
Post a Comment