I am done with my Mineralogy class! No mroe classes, no more books, no mor teachers dirty looks. The rats poke my shirt and scratch my neck and make stinkies and crawlk in tight spaces. =]
So, work has been work. I got to work at 8:30am and didn't leave till 5:30pm. I think I'll be working longer days/hours for the next few weeks because I need to make up for the days I took off for Uni and all the time I've been taking off. Arg, but, I have mostly computer stuff to do, and my eyes get really tired staring at the screen all day. I wonder how I manage to go on the computer agian at home. YOU KNOW, the majority of my day is spent staring at a computer screen, typing, or readgin stuff on a computer screen. Can you believe how times have changed? Back when I did my first summer session at Cornell, I had to write 3 reports, and all three reports were HAND WRITTEN. Can you believe that? It's crazy nowadays. Now I just need to learn how to save my monies...
Yo, the other night I made chili con carne from a recipe packet. It was actually quite tasty and spicy. = ] We still have some leftovers, so maybe I'll have it for lunch one of these days. I made myself a huge salad for lunch tomorrow, but I think it may be too bg. It has cos lettuce, sliced cherry tomatoes, some walnuts, some red kidney beans, broccolli, baby red peppe, button mushrooms, goya spices, and some pepper. Yummy! And tomorrow night I think John and I are going to eat dinner at Montezuma's. It's a Mexican restaurant, and I just snipped out a coupon from the newspaper that says buy one main meal get one free. What a great deal! And it's monday-thursday, so we have to go tomorrow night. Man, and John's been wanting to try that place...but, I don't know if it'll be that great. The only mexican restuarant I've been to in Brisbane is Pepe's, and they had some pretty yummy food. =]
My coworker let me tast some dried, sweet banana today. It was really weird, but tasty and sweeter than I expected. It was soft and had gooey brown sweet stuff on it...oh..I think I was supposed to take a shower tonight. Oh well. I don't like taking showers. And it's getting late...maybe....
OK, that's my update for now! Have a fun time in TV Land!

No comments:
Post a Comment