Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mineralogy and the power is back on at work

I'm tired. I'm annoyed at John for being annoyed and full and for not wanting to go out to eat dinner with me tonight. I'll just much on some dried seaweed instead. *munch munch*



So, what else.. I dunno.I had to drive the nice, new, automatic work car into the valley this morning to return it to the Transport House. MAN<>

It's a pretty good deal I have. I get to drive nice, new, good handling cars for work, and take them home at night and drive into work/the city in the mornings. not all the time, but once in a while. LIke this past week. I was able to take the car home for 2 nights for 1 day trip. Drive and drive, and refuel it at the petrol station, and have a nice and safe and smooth and non-jerky ride home, unlike the manual car John has. Automatics are so much easier to drive! So, i get a pretty good deal at my work. AND they are paying for me to continue studying and learning and take half a day off of work every week.

I think that's all for tonight. John is on the phone and being bothersome and doesn't make sense and maybge he's crying, i don't know.
ugh, I'm annoyed. I coudl go on my comptuer at work today and do stuff, but, I'm annoyed because I'm a week behind the 3 weeks I was behind at my work..which means after my finalsd on June 15th, I need to be workign like 9 hours a day includign weekends in order to attempt to get all my work done by June 30. OK, annoyingness out!
BYE!@ >8-{

No comments: