Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas eve, and FH is sad, hopefully not for long. I've been on the computer for the last 2 hours, doing christmas stuff/researching cruise things. I'm not much of a social person. I like to eat and run, and go back to my computer. I am somewhat content on my computer, blogging to my invisbile friends and readers, and listening to pretty good christmas music played by our very own christmas radio station on tv! Yes, Brisbane does not have a dedicated RADIO station, but it does have a dedicated christmas station on foxtel! =] And they've been player much nicer music the past couple hours, none of that junky stuff. Even played Feliz Navidad!

Work was deserted and empty. The janitors turned the hallway lights off at 12:15 pm, a hint that we should all go home. I left at 12:45, after frantically trying to fix emails my boss told me to fix. Then headed to Toowong to pick up FH's new bike, and turned out he had already picked it up during his lunch break. So I hung out with him at his desk at work until he left ork at 3pm.

We went to the parent's house, dropped off our presents and came back home.

We are spending x-mas eve with John's friend and our two housemates and there baby. What a different x-mas eve. I don't remember what we did last year, but I know we are trying as best as we can to make tonight not so lonely and sad. FH's friend has no family to be with tonight, as they are all in other parts of the country, or are with there other family, so, us misfits are spending the evening together. Drinking, eating pita chips and hummus, playing with the rats, listening to loud lovely music, and attempting to have a good evening. I shoudl join them out there, but I get so antsy when I go out there. (Out in the backyard at the table and chairs lounge area). I guess I do like being on my own. Even on x-mas eve I am by myself...on the computer....am I sad? I dunno. I am obliviously content. I like reading stuff online, despite most of the garbage being junky and pointless and probably incorrect or outdated.

The news on the front is, I am going to buy a touch-screen laptop as my next computer. Also coming soon, FH may need to move to another part of the country or do a round-the-world training tour as part of his career. I support it, and I hope he does well.. I need a sugar daddy! Hehe. I mean,....I want to focus on my real wants....making monies by being AT HOME. making monies on my own...don't know how yet. real estate or driving asians around town or busking on the streets or selling junk on ebay...we'll see.

This is my christmas evening. Wonderful music, great company, and a little Dawn on the 'puter.

Music makes me smile, and I sing/hum/whistle along. I'm by myself but he music entertains me so much! =]

Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10 days till I go back to work! Let's hope next year isn't so bad...plleeeeaaase.

Cheers to you! Have a very merry cherry berry christmas! So long!

ta ta for now!

No comments: