Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve!

Happy New Years!! Tis the last night of the 0's, and soon we shall be in the ten's.

I play Sims all day, rode my bike 10 km 2 days ago. I watch my plants grow. =] John bought me an aerogarden for christmas, and so far all of the herbs, except parsley, are sprouting. =]

Also, we are going to the parents house to hang out tonight. Man, what a lamoid new years eve we'll have. Not even any twilight zone! NEW YEARS IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT HOURS OF TWILIGHT ZONE RERUNS!! I'll just have to deal...

Also, every day I freeze a bottle of water, put the bottle in the rats cage, take it out when it's melted, and put it back in the freezer. This is to cool the rats down in the heat of the day.

Yesterday I bought a bag of rat food. When I got to the car, I tossed it in, and it got stuck on the hand brake and tore. lol. Now there is rat food all over the car in hard to clean spaces. Hehe.

It's nice out today. The sky is blue, dotted with white fluffy cloud. There are trees with dark green long leaves and light brown bark on skinny trees that branch out at the top. The trees are very green and earthy and definitely australian. They are eucalyptus trees.

Well, I'm all dressed up in my green leaf dress with a necklace and dangly earrings. Let's have a good night! See you next year!

1 comment:

iclash said...

erika complained she did not see tweenky zone also but that was her fault. she could have.
you tend to hang around the house alot and basically do nothing. only 90 years of life yet so hang on.
i was "that guy" at monsters inc. had a feeling i would be because i was wearing a davey crocket hat, courtesy of erika.