Friday, December 18, 2009

Squeaky the rat is dead

On Wednesday the 16th of December, my pet rat Squeaky was found dead in her cage. She was such a good pet, and she was the only one who could jump off the table and onto your shirt. She also had a keen knack for racing to be the first person for food and hoarding lots of food in her corner. She was a scared rat, but she was loving and she got along wit her sister Degu.

I was very sad, I am still a bit sad when I think about how wonderful she was. But she lived a good 1 year of life, and it was her time to go. Good bye loyal Squeaky!

On other news, we went to Collingwood Park last night and FH played Santa at the local child care center. While he was dong the santa thing, I went to the local shopping center, and had a blast! I romped and bought some christmas presents, looked at shops, found new ones.

I hope my hair grows out long enough by August. i think i will, but I have such short layers on my haircut. And it is so hard to manage. I don't know what to do with it. I can't even tie it up because so much of it falls down in front. Well, in a month, John says it'll grow out. So that's keep me tied over.

Ok, time to look up stuff online! T T F N!