Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Love of Tap Tap Revenge

Yesterday was my first day back at work. I desperately tried to get to work late, and I managed to get there at 8:30, which is 45 min earlier than the next geologist would come in. Oh, why oh why is my early birdness such a disadvantage? I've spent the past hour or 2 play flash flash revolution and looking you tube videos about dancing christmas lights and st. thomas beaches! Wasting time this morning, because there is no point in me arriving to work early when I have nothing to do, and no one to be around to notice my semi-productivity.

Work was fine. Lots of junk and books and papers and old water bottles on my desk. I think I may be moving desks. It's such a pain moving desks, because I was so mmuch junk. And also, because I won't have the use of those 4 drawers either. Gosh!

On another note, I've learned to use mouse. It makes my hair a bit more manageable, and not all fly-away like hair spray makes it. Mouse makes it a bit more shiny and softer but not too stiff, and it looks alright the way it is. I've taken a shower two days in a row. A RECORD! WOO!

My latest fascination of the hour is downloading music tracks onto my ipod so i can play.....drum roll please..... TAP TAP REVENGE!!!! WOOOOOO! My ipod equivalent to dance dance revolution on playstation and flash flash revolution on PC. On another note, if you would like to see me ACE a track on Flash Flash Revolution, you should look at the following link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dawn.Saepia/FlashFlashRevolution#5346806962609713202

Well, time to go. I have 8 minutes before I have to start walking for my 8:20am bus, which will get me to Roma Street around 8:45 or earlier, and then I'll switch to another bus which will take me another 15 min to get to work. Then a 5 min walk from the bus station to the crummy old derelict flood-prone building that I work in.

T T F N!

No comments: