Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sims and weekend

Hello! I locked the keys in the car today, so I went shopping and played Sims 3 at home. I bought a new bath dark blue mat for around the toilet, blue hand towel, blue face towel, 13 pairs of socks for John, new small towel for my head (to replace my los head towel), sunflower oil, eggs, kanga bangas (kangaroo sausages), some other stuff. The kanga bangas are an excellent deal. $6 a kilo! And it's all mostly protein, no much fat in it at all! And normally meat can be $10/kilo or $15/kilo for steak/sliced beef type stuff. Kanga bangas are also easier to cook than steak or meat or mince, and I don't need to worry about it sticking to a pan either. I think I will buy more kanga bangas in the future.

I played Sims 3 today, outside underneath the HUGE sun umbrella. You could fit a large dining room table under the umbrella and not get wet. My Sims characters are: Me and John and are kids: Degu, Squeaky, Twinkle, Fitz, Crane and Swan (Twin girls), and the youngest is Gloria. Gloria is still a baby and Degu is an adult. His lifetime wish is to become a great gardener/grow 13 perfect plants. He has the green thumb, angler, and loves outdoors traits. I made him collect seeds and moths and rocks and iron ore and gems at the mausonry/catacombs today. Then I made him explore the catacombs, and he got scared and saw things he could never talk about. lol. And he came out all black with spiked black hair. Lol. He must have been really freaked out.

I also took a load of laundry upstairs from teh dryer. I made dinner: spiral pasta with pasta sauce with frozen beans and carrots and sliced kanga bangas with shredded "tasty" cheese on top. Very yummy, and John enjoyed it.

Yesterday we saw Harry Potter 6. Man, I enjoyed t. This one really brought you into the personal lives of the characters, up close and personal. I enjoyed it, and I liked Snape, and Ron's g/f was weird and too hyper/obsessive.

After the movie i was SOOO HUNGRY! My stomach was hurting me so much! It was NOT fun being that hungry. So I go cranky, and we ordered pizza. I got a yummy gluten friendly gourmet veggie pizza thing, andjohn got some kind of supreme pizz. We paid $35 bucks for two measly pizzas. And we ate all the pizza except for 4 slices. And then I ate 2 slices for breakfast and 2 slices for lunch today. Pizzas are jus not the same here.

Overall, this weekend was enjoyable, relaxing at times, not so annoying, not so stressful. Things I didn't accomplish: finishing the last part of my homework, reading my structural geology book, emailing about uq pipe band, emailing the symphonic band guy back, emailing a friend, calling mom up after receiving my package. Oh yea, I got a package, it was really cool! And I ate half the troll sweet worms in the car...and tehn i ate another half packet of the other starburst gummies at night...TOO MUCH CANDY!! I need to control the obsessive cravings and trances. But the wetsuits didn't fit...One was too big, and the other was good on the legs, but just too big on the chest/neck. It was weird, their was tons of space in my chest..I didn';t get it, I think it was ad for someone with a longer torso, just weird fitting.

Also, I cleaned the sink today, and cleaned the exposed parts of the bathroom floor, and cleaned the rat cage. My first time cleaning the rat age without John! It actually didn't take too long. And Squeaky was jumping from the table trying to get to the cage!! He jumped 4 times!! And all four times he never reached and fell to the floor instead. SHEESH!

Oh yea, when I went shopping, I bought some club sodas and sunflower oil, and I had to take the bus back home b/c I locked the keys in teh car, and on the walk back to the house the soda bag broke, and i had to put them in the other bags, and it was painful, and they were breaking and tearing...next time i should ask for it to be DOUBLE bagged. Sheesh!

John''s reading his book now, and I need to go to sleep...I want to play sims, but it's 10:25 ppm..I need to be sleeping by 10:30..so I will say goodbye now.

Goodbye now!

1 comment:

iclash said...

i just realized how much more fulfilling your life is so from now on i will wake up each morning, read your latest report, then go back to sleep.
pop b