Hello there! So I got a phone call from a consultant from Talent2, a recruitinig agency for mining careers. So they DID get my CV, and have been trying to find something for me. He listed a few companies that might be good for me and be what I want: a place to learn... but I'm scared, and I'm not too sure if I want to go into this whole geology thing. I dunno.. Rocks? It's kinda boring subject. Arg...but...i get annoyed by chemistry. I should allow myself to enjoy it, and think happy thoughts. I need to think of things that make me happy:
reading Erika's blogs
writing emails or postcards to my family (which I should do more often)
Reading band emails
aving more freshman saxes joining and having fun
Me being nice to john and john being in a good mood because of it
having a nice dinner with john where i don't get angry or upset
having a nice meal with john when we're camping and we cooked using our little camping stove
I'm glad the internet works at our house now. it was really annoying before. I haven't ahad it for 5 or 6 days. I had to use the library computers today.
I need to do some money transfering tomorrow when I get paid. Yea, need to set up my savings account and my expenses accounts and my everyday account and my MOJO account.. (which is..i dunno..leftover money I guess)
I need to be happier. i want to be happier.
Oh so today. I too ka "sick" day off of work. I couldn' take it anymore. I was having such lousy days recently. I haven't been happy and I just wanted out. And I wasn't doing much work or had any motivation/initiative.
So I took a day off. I watched Tropic Thunder by myself at 11am at the "shopping town." I liked it. P:retty good, made me chuckle at parts. But I'm kinda annoyed, b/c they don't have matinee tickets here! How lousy.
Then I walked around, went to Myers (Australian type Macy's) and looked at Lisa and Joakims wedding gift and picked out their wedding present. I bought them a 16-peice white dinnerware set. It's nice, and it was 30% off, so that's pretty good.
I also bought a chai latte bubble tea. That was yummy and tasty. A salmon and avocado sushi roll, and a chicken and mushroom pie. Yummy, but I think the pie was a bit too much.
What else....I bought so apricots in juice, eggs, dried seeweed snack and coke. Good stuff. What else... that's oretty much it. I looked at birthday cards in the stationary type store while I was "killling time".
Anywayz, I need to get ready pretty quickly and leave in tiem to catch the bus so I can go to frisbee tonight. After John alked to me about doing too much frisbee, I've kinda not been into it anymroe. I used to look forward to it, but now John has given it a bad conotation. I used to like going, but now I'm reluctantn. I feel bad for going now, because now Ithink that verytime I'm going, I'm letting John down and not giving him any time. But he;s out tonight anyway at this biotech conference/meething/forum thing tonight in the city.
;
Ok, I got to get changed and get ready. Toodles!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LIKE READING YOUR BLOGS TOO!
You should blog more. =)
Stay happy!!!!! Don't be another me.
XD
Well, I'm super happy here in Florida.
Seems like I left all my miserableness up in NY. =p
http://somoe.org/typing/
It's a game for fast typers. Try it out! =D
Man, if you really liked Frisbee, you should keep at it! It's like the ONE hobby thing you have there, isn't it? >=|
Man, if you're going into the rock industry, make sure you go into the sparkly rocks industry.
You know like
Mining for geodudes, or something. You know, the ones that you open up and it's like OMG SPARKLY.
Those. =D
I've been tryiiiinnnnngg to talk to you but nothing's been going on! =<
I'm glad you took a day off. Sometimes you just need a day to relax, mellow out, and shoot the breeze.
Or something.
Anyways, I'm going to enjoy my day off with laundry (blegh!) and swimming (yay!).
See ya big sistah =)
Post a Comment