Yoooooz! I saw Wall-e on Friday with John! I've been waiting soo long to see it! It was so good! I loved it! It made me so sad. in the first 10 min I ad to stop myself from crying. Wall-e was so cute and so lonely. He had no friends, and he's just working on cleaning up the rubbish..for 700 years, all alone, no one to talk to. And just a Hello Dolly tape to watch. Poor Walle, I feel so bad for him, he;s sooo alone, and his only friend is a bug. =[ Waaaaah! I'm tearing up! I love WallleeeeeeeEEEeEEeeEE! *meep*
Yes I enjoyed it a lot, and then I got 3 free posters at EB games. W00t!
YesterDAY John and I did some laundry, went toiletries shopping and food shopping at Aldi's. YO! I bought a huge head of Cauliflower for 50 'cent'! ANd 500g of strawberries for $1.50! Such good deals! And some more frozen veggies, 2 long life Litre of skim milk, 2 boxes of muesli bars for John (which aren't good cuz I like to eat them all..), diced lean beef, can of tuna, bag of honey soy veggie chips (by veggie they mean cassova and leeks.. and cassova is basically a potato), frozen garlic bread, shampoop, and other stuff.
Then I dropped John off at El Dorado so he could watch Tropic Thunder with his friend. I already saw it by myself when I was in a bad mood. Then he was dropped off at our place, and at 7pm we left to our other friends house about 15 min away to have dinner.
It was pretty good. Good appetizer. Breads and dips and nuts and olives. Yum! And yummy bbq'd lamp chops, meat-a-balls, and chicken kebabs with veggies and rice. Yummylicious! =] And two bottles of shirz to go with it. Yea, Ausralia has a LOT of Shiraz and not enough CAB FRANC!! YEAAA!
Okkaay. Slept over cuz we were too drunk to drive. John also drank some beers and straight scotch. (Yuck!) And I also had 2 vodka lemon lime. Pretty yummy, a bit strong for me though.
Sooooo..today we drove to Indooroopilly Golf Club in the morning, I dropped John off..but I had to pick him back up the next hour b/c his coworker STOOD HIM UP! How rude! poor John, so sad, so hot, so rejected. But he'll be telling him off the next time he sees him..better have a good reason.
I'm not looking forward to work. Ugh, I ave an interview for an energy company utomorrow morning, then tuesday we have to go to a stupid tribunal for getting our housing bond back... and blaaaaaaah.. Ugh, so annoyed, I care, but..if we do get some money back, then that would be additional to what we have. B/c we are surviving right now w/o the bond money back, but it would be nice if we could get it back. Stupid cheap landowners...I hope the judge is fair.
That's all for now. I hate stress and asian landowners and Indians/Sri Lankans. I hate them. They have an annoying language, they stink, and they're rude. They think men are all that and they boss women around... or at least that's how I feel I'm treated by my boss...but I'm staying there b/c.....I possibly will be paid to study and It is acceptable to take 4 weeks off to go on holiday..so, that is exactly what I need at the moment.
Anyway, that is all. Thank you and goodmorning.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YOU KNOW
The Late Sir Arthur C. Clarke lived in Sri Lanka.
=<
Also, Yay Wall-e!
Post a Comment