Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lazy Sunday, Drunken Sat night, African drumming

Hello there!
I've done nothing all day today. Watched the real housewives of NYC. Kinda dumb and catty, but it brins me back home to my long island and where I grew up.

I'm afraid I'll be staying in Australia much longer than I had planned.

Ugh, im in no mood to blog right now. I went out to dinner with Staz, Michel, and Amy last night to Jaz bar. Good music, good tasty food, over priced wine and expensive food... then bought some more white wine, ehwhite is ok but red is also good, and brought it to staz's house and drank and talked and waited until the boys came home. It was quite a girly experience overall. Guys and girls are so separated in Australia, straight from when they go to primary school or high school they begin thinking abotu being separate than the boys. Man, i've never been like that in the U.S. And none of my guy friends ave been overtly into sports. Stupid guys here, have nothing better to do than watch sports. ugh, ow annoying. At least i semi like football and enjoy baseball and ice hockey is ok and basketball is alwasy funto watch.

Earier that day I went to Theresa's bridal shower in the park from across her house. They hired a guy who taught us African drumming and not so much dancing. It was really cool and fun and we drank some bubbly wine and ate some appetiser foods and snacks, and I ahd an aoverall good time. Then I Stayed a bit later than I shoudl ahve and helped out cleaning/eating the food/ Then I left at dark around 6:30 to go home, say hi to john, and get ready to go out to dinner with the girls. Yea, yesterday was a very good and well planned and busy day, unlike today where I'm doing nothing all day and dumb John is playing WOW and alli do is eat even tough i'm still full from my 6 nchsubway sandwich this morning...ugh...i feel like making one of john's style iced coffees.

Facebook uploader thing is SOOOOO annoying. I spend sooooooooooo much time trying to upload pictures onto facebook so that people can see them. It takes sooo long, ugh, so annoyed. I guess I shoudl get back t o doing it, and hopefully my upload success rate will be higher than 15%..HOW FREAKIN ANNOYING.

oK, BACK TO BASIC. BYE.

No comments: