Yoz Chickas!
Spoke with boss and coworkers and John and roomie today about traveling overseas. Originally I was thinking of traveling to southeast asia with air asia for ~2weeks and then come back for Joakims wedding and the 3 day mixed nationals ultimate frisbee competition!! The ticket woudl cost me $1100....wait a sec. YO! a ROUNDTRIP ticket to nyc will only cost me ~ $1350 USD on Qantas! What a great deal! How am I able to manage that? Why is it so cheap? It's cheaper than the cheapest one way ticket I could find, and that was on Japan Airlines. Wow! Actually, maybe now I probably SHOULD come home. Spend almost the same amount of money on airfare, and I also get a plane ticket for back home...i guess roundtrip tickets are the way to go. But on the way TO the U.S. I will be stopping in Fiji for 7-9 days, and spend it with John while we lounge on the sand and do nothing, b/c there is nothing to do on those tiny islands.
But yea..I WAS looking forward to travelling to Asia. Go to Malaysia first, then bangkok in thailand, and mayb e a bit of vietnam or cambodia. Plane tickets from one city to another in asia are mad cheap. Like $50 bucks..but..woe are we. It'd probably be better to book our asia tickets 6 months in advance and save on plane flights and actually have a plan...John will miss me though..
I can't belive I found such cheap tickets though! And QANTAS TOO! I guess the only problem is that there won't be any cool stopovers on my way there..only lame ol LA, which i've already been in for like a week and met some cool british people.
There's a cat sleeping on our bed. A black cat. A black hungry cat that meows all the time b/c he's hungry... Dumb cat...thinks he likes us. YOU KNOW!! Last time that cat slept on our bed, he had thrown up that night! Gosh! How gross! Wants to share his vomit germs all over us.
Anyway...yea..U.S. plane ticket is very surprisingly cheap.. I guess, who really buys a roundtrip ticket to Australia in one month..kinda short notice..but maybe not...we'll see..
So I guess I shoudl inform my boss that I WILL be missing the nationals competition. (Waaaaah) ANd will be going to the U.S., and returning to Australia...hopefully...NOV. 5....yEAsss...
Laptop is hard to type on. John's new laptop. The keys are too far psaced apart.
WEl...i'll let you go. yo. yoyo. play with yoyo. yo MAMA. yoshimama!!! aaawww. *meep* =]
I'm tired. It's 11:30. I'm getting up at 7am. I drank almost half a bottle of red shiraz cabernet sauvignon. It was good i think, yummy, tasty, enjoyable.
i cooked dinner tonight! Beef stiry fry with stiry fry veggies in a soy and oyster sauce with a bit of corn flour to thicken mixed with thin vermicelli noodles. pretty yummy. I think John enjoyed it. He said the beef was cooked really well, not too dry. But the sauce had a bit too much corn flour. I knew it too. I kept putting it in b/c I wasn't seeing the sauce thicken....but it thickened too late...and I had already put too much corn flour in. Oh weeeelll.
TIme for sleep. Goodnight foos!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BLOG MORE SO I CAN FIND OUT IF YOU'RE COMING OR NOT
>=F
Post a Comment